jueves, 17 de mayo de 2007
posted by Tachi at 05:00
Son las 5:00 hrs, and I still awake.

LLevo alrededor de 10 hrs sin comer.

Y estoy muriendo de hambre.

Hoy, platicamos.

As usual, estabas rara.

You say that you love me, lots of times, and I didn't say you at least one "I love you".

Tssss, y creo que te enojaste.

Me diste una de las peores noticias que he oido en años.

It was like, when someone give you "something", something that isn't special for too much people, but at least for you means everythin", and just like that the "someone", take away the "special something".

A veces no se por que sigo ahi.

Well, of course that I know why I'm always there.

Pero no fue ni siquiera una, fueron tres, todas al mismo tiempo.

It was like, three punches, right thru the heart.

Oh yeah, I'm in the middle of the jungle. In the same place where I begins.

I'm gonna die.

Ok, ok ok, no morire, probablemente sobrevivire, de nuevo.

Only with the hope of see you another time.

Y de nuevo, tengo pinche chingo de hambre.

Y ya no quiero dormir.

Y peor aun, no creo que veas esto.

Como siempre.



Y asi.

Etiquetas: , , ,